Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access the Metafrasma Academy website (“Our Website”). This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of and visitors to Our Website.
Your use of Our Website constitutes your acceptance and agreement to abide by all the principles in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement our Terms of Website Use.
The Metafrasma Academy website is a website operated by Metafrasma Ltd. (“we” or “us”). We are registered in England under company number 10408834, and our registered address is Unit 21, Orton Enterprise Centre, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 6XU, United Kingdom.
You may use Our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use Our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programmes or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Our Website in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Website Use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- any part of Our Website;
- any equipment or network on which Our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Our Website; or
- any equipment, network, or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
At our discretion, we will determine whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of Our Website. When a violation of this Acceptable Use Policy has occurred, we may take action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy shall constitute a material breach of the Terms of Website Use upon which you are permitted to use Our Website and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Website.
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Our Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this Acceptable Use Policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You shall be expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make as they shall be legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Our Website.